Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ouch!

I'd forgotten how sharp puppy teeth are. And it's not just the little needles he has growing from his healthy pink gums, it's the persistent snapping and biting. He's a shark. But despite the constant pain and attempted distractions a la "chew this, not me," I wish this adorable puppy stage lasted longer than it does.

As for the health scare, since we don't know what our last one died of, I've been afraid the "germs" are still in the house. So, every time he makes a noise at night, I'm wide awake thinking he's gasping for his last breath. In reality, he's been "dream nursing." It's really cute, he must dream about those frenzied feeding fests he and his brothers and sister enjoyed - weeks ago, at this point. His mouth twiches and he makes sucking noises and it's oh-so-cute to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home