Friday, November 05, 2004

Dogocracy

If my dog had been able to vote in the election, I'm sure he would have voted Kerry/Edwards. And believe me, sometimes I think he should have. He's obviously smarter than many voters out there. And given this new barking trend that's gotten worse since Tuesday (seriously), I think he senses our demise. Sure, he never even flinched at the nearby earthquake last week, but he can smell an ideological catastrophe!

In other news: the limping seems to have subsided, and we're slowly ramping up activity. And the two weeks of rest had an unexpected outcome. The guy turned into a softie. A cuddle muffin. A mamma's boy. I expected a small explosion when he was first let out to play, and I got a "lets go inside for some treats" response. Very peculiar, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home